High Pressure Flowloop
High Pressure full hydrocarbon test flow loop.
The test flow loop offers 100% actual scale conditions for oil-gas processing technology qualification. It has a design pressure of 90 barg and can serve up to 60 barg test condition. The gas and liquid phases are pumped and metered independently in the flow loop. These phases are commingled upstream of the test section in the flow loop. The flow loop has the flexibility to fulfill clients’ requirements for equipment and instrumentation development and qualification in the test sections. The combination of 3 phase operation, live hydrocarbon fluids and full scale flow rates make this the most performant multiphase flow loop worldwide.
The loop is configured with 12″ feed piping and duplex material for all wetted parts.
The HP flow loop has been successfully used by major oil/gas producers in the following application areas:
– 3 phase subsea gravity separator testing
– 3 phase compact separator qualification tests for subsea applications
– Multiphase flow meter tests at full scale (both topside and subsea applications)
- Natural gas, Nitrogen
- Crude Oil
- Fresh water, salt water
- Pressure: 90 barg ≈ 1305 psig
- Temperature: 0 – 120 °C ≈ 248 F
- GVF: 0 – 100%
- Water cut: 0 – 100%
- Differential Pressure: 12 bar ≈ 174 psi
- 1200 Am3/hr natural gas
- 150 m3/hr Hydrocarbon liquid ≈ 22600 BPD
- 150 m3/hr Water ≈ 22600 BPD
- Gas and Liquid reference meters
- Temperature, Pressure and Differential Pressure transmitters
- Online Gas Densitometer (NEW, Installed in Q3 2017)
- Gas Volume Fraction
- Nucleonic Level Measurement
Adjustment of the flow loop is possible to meet costumers’ needs.